Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 31 02-03-2003 , 10:15 AM
Hey Hidalgo, what part of Idaho you from? Grandparents live in Twin Falls! user added image

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect
# 32 02-03-2003 , 08:01 PM
Subscriber
LOL, sorry wicket.. didnt see a few of your updates for a while there. I think the problem with the cannons is, their real.. just you need to apply a darker, texture.. i THINK. It still looks great wicket user added image. animation is really cool too user added image. For animations in the future, you should have bright lights coming out of the barrells like it has been fired off.. i think you know what i mean.. the "shoot" effect. Its coming along GREAT. As for your model in the other challenge, you should model a gargoyle or the "slug" <--- a big sweet tank that has never been made (its a game.. metal slug). Something still non-organic.. but not human looking user added image. Up to you though.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 33 02-03-2003 , 08:20 PM
Subscriber
That's where I live!

Wow!

https://www.darrylworley.com/

https://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html
# 34 03-03-2003 , 02:21 AM
I love metal slug!!! Those are great games!!! user added image I don't know though... I'm really not all that about winning competitions (okay I want to) rather than the fun of the project and I have some REALLY cool ideas going about my Gundam... still kinda thinking though so I may change it...
As for the other thing you mean the gatlins look toonish?... or the chest or is it other guns... I'm kinda confused as to what you mean now... I thought you were talking about the doors. Anyways you're the master at making me change things on these Gundams so keep it coming! user added image Later Mate!

Hidalgo,
Sweet Dude!!! That's where I was when I went out of town last week!!! Crazy small world we live in eh? L8

# 35 03-03-2003 , 09:25 AM
All I need is the feet then it's rigging time! user added image Let me know what you think!

# 36 03-03-2003 , 09:29 AM
Oh yeah I'll add hands too! user added image Also note the extreamly large knife on the right arm! And incase you're wondering... There is a 24 micromissle laucher on each leg! L8 Mates!

# 37 03-03-2003 , 04:56 PM
HI!!! Wicket Sorry for the delay, i posted the blueprints in my threads, just get it from there. user added image user added image user added image :Looking very very good in your work there wicket I'm looking forward in making deathscythe custom. user added image user added image user added image user added image user added image

# 38 04-03-2003 , 10:26 AM
Okay he's all done just need to rig him! Also don't mind the missing hand I just need to duplicate it over but it's way past the ol bedtime! user added image So I'll post him with both hands and his oversized Beamgatlin later! user added image
THX

# 39 04-03-2003 , 10:34 AM
wow! hey wicket, it looks very very good! i don't know why i found this thread so late

# 40 04-03-2003 , 01:39 PM

Check

Wicket promise i posted the blueprints in my threads again but this time not as zip but as images. Check it out ASAP. user added image

# 41 04-03-2003 , 01:41 PM
PLEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE!! user added image user added image user added image user added image

# 42 04-03-2003 , 05:16 PM
Subscriber
If you didn't know already; I think your poly models looks great.

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 43 05-03-2003 , 12:02 AM
Wowzers! user added image THX guys!
Undseth if only I could model NURBS like you! If you didn't know already; you're a NURBS God! user added image

On a sadder note... I had the Large Beam gatlin for his arm almost done when (stupid me didn't save) my computer restarted on me... ARRRGGGG!!!! Well back to the drawing board...
Here's a pic of him done... wish it was with the gun... user added image

# 44 05-03-2003 , 12:13 AM
Subscriber
WOW, thats such a nice render! Great job wicket user added image. Im not sure but it does look a bit too tall for its width.. im not sure though user added image. This is awesome user added image... maybe add a bit of detail to the front of the boxes on his legs? Just looks a bit plain... oh well, great job user added image.. cya.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 45 05-03-2003 , 12:32 AM
Oh hey!!! THX! Detail to the boxes, I forgot that!!! user added image
As for hight vs. width it's right that's just how he is, he's taller and skinnier than the Wing and with his gun on it'll balance things out a bit! I'll have that done in about 10 minutes +/- L8 M8