Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-10-2009 , 11:58 PM

Short 3d animation

Hi it was a while since I last posted here.

I just wanted a fresh sets of eyes on this project. Even tough I wont work on this piece anymore it'is always nice to get some critique. user added image

It is a school project where we have to make a commercial for our class. It has to be exactly 20 seconds long, and if you wonder I just started my second year of college.

The work was done in Maya, After effects and Photoshop.

Short 3d film

# 2 28-10-2009 , 01:14 AM
Super Moderator
Pretty neat, though, I don't know of many flowers that can get their stems ripped in half by a gentle breeze >.> . The ball hitting the rabbit repeatedly in the face made me laugh and I don't know why lol. Good job.

- Genny
# 3 28-10-2009 , 11:33 AM
Thanks. user added image

Haha yeah I wasnt really going for realism with that begining, I was planning on making that animation more realistic but the film could only be 15 seconds+ logo. user added image

So instead I went with a version where the flower almost dances to the music then flyes away.