Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 21-10-2003 , 07:50 PM
Subscriber

Marking menus

I have just started using maya 4.5 on OSX and am using the maya fundamentals book to teach myself. The tutorial in chapter 5 starts with some marking menus and hotkeys, that need to be loaded from the cd before you can continue with the lesson, i am having some difficulty in getting them to work is there anyone out there who can point me in the right direction any help would be appreciated

# 2 24-10-2003 , 10:29 AM
Subscriber
here, try this tutorial in the free section. I haven't downloaded it myself, but hopefully it will cover what you need to know.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 3 24-10-2003 , 06:21 PM
What exactly are you having trouble with?....and what have you tried?

I know on the PC....you just copy the file over to the right directory.....of course copy the old one somewhere so that you can replace it later, to go back to the way it was.

But as far as I know....it's that simple.

mine is in My Documents/maya/5.0/prefs/markingMenus