Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-07-2005 , 05:44 PM

problem with apache modeling

hi guys i had a problem if i am going to extrude face it is not realy extruding its makes some walls if i am going to increase the things you can see that on the picture to can ony one help me to get off of those such of walls when i am extracting ?

thnx,
greets
serhat

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 11-07-2005 , 05:55 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
If I were u, I would have deleted those faces. I'm really Joselito... (Joselito=Hasty Man)

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 3 11-07-2005 , 05:57 PM
Yeah okeh but thats a lot off work, because i know there is a option to work with out those such off walls, the man on the video doenst have these problems. so i want to use too of this option but i need help to how to used it.

# 4 11-07-2005 , 06:23 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Have u pressed keep faces together?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 5 11-07-2005 , 06:25 PM
i dont know never hered about that option do you mean with that, that i select al faces at same time of is this an other option?

# 6 11-07-2005 , 06:59 PM
Subscriber
under the polygons menu>tool options>keep faces together (you want a check mark next to this option)

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."