Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 27-03-2006 , 12:08 AM
Subscriber

texture sample turns black

hello,

another texturing issue. I've got a sequence of images that I want to use as a texture. I made a .mov first with sorenson3 but quality looked crap, then with no compressor. File is humungus, 80mb for 15frames and the quality is still crap. What I want to do now is use my jpgs as an image sequence. They are padded, Myfile01 - 15.jpg. I cannot get them to work as a movie file. As soon as I tick use image sequence the texture sample gets black. Same if I use a file texture. Also when I use tga's. I tried to select all 15 images at once and hit ok, but at the end it always turns black. Oh, and my time slider is at frame 1.
If someone know a soulution please let me know, as I relly don't want to use the bad quality.

thanks