Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 14-07-2007 , 03:00 PM

Animater Needed for our animated movie!

Description:
Hello, my name is Jordan and I am currently the leader of Platinum Shadow, our animated movie production group. Presently there are four members in the group, me, Travis, Alberto, and Jens. We have modelers, a video editor, and a music designer already in the team, but what we really need now is an animator. We already have nearly all of the models created, textured, and rigged, but now we just need someone to animate them. We are looking for someone with intermediate to advanced skill in animation using the program Autodesk Maya. Please note that this is not a commercial group. If you don’t think that you are experienced enough for the job, please let us decide whether you are or not. This is a very friendly group and we love to have new members. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Animators will be animating…:
Animators will be animating a drag race, a shoot out, a punching fight, ordinary human like movements, and mouth movements. There should be several animators applying, for I am posting this in many forums, so don’t feel like only one or two animators will be doing all of this.

Contact Information:
If you would like to join or would like some more information about the group please don’t hesitate to contact us. You may contact us using the following:
Email address: Platinum_Shadow876@yahoo.com

Or if you would like to chat with the whole team directly, please add me to your contact list:

Hotmail: Travis_Longhorn@hotmail.com

If you do not have a hotmail account and don’t feel like creating one, no problem, for your connivance we have set one up for you to use. Your computer should by default come with msn messenger. So this way you don’t even have to download it, simply go to start > all programs > msn, then log in using the following:
Username: Platinum.Shadow@hotmail.com
Password: the word “password”