Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 28-03-2007 , 03:01 PM

How about a Download Que?

Instead of always getting the "too many downloads in progress" screen, why not put people into a que. That way they have the option of remaining in the que until it's their turn to download. I downloaded a free tut from another forum and that's what they do. I must say it was painless. I didn't mind waiting at all knowing where I was and knowing that I'd be downloading in a matter of time.

Here on simplymaya, you never know if you'll get to download. You just try to get lucky. Even if this doesn't ever get implemented, I'll still call this place home.

Last edited by Perfecto; 28-03-2007 at 03:04 PM.
# 2 28-03-2007 , 03:23 PM
SM Tea Boy
No need for it soon we're migrating to new servers on 3 100mbit lines no queuing at all

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 28-03-2007 , 05:36 PM
Subscriber
Buy some points, then you wouldn't have to worry about it at all
user added image

# 4 29-03-2007 , 12:08 AM
Sorry xsx, I should have been more clear. I was actually thinking about new visitors, so they don't get aggravated and decide not to visit anymore. As for me, I'm here to stay. And yes, buying points is the way to go. Well, as soon as I go through all the freebies first.