Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 05-07-2005 , 01:08 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
And the fusion of these two above:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 17 05-07-2005 , 01:17 PM
The primary judging of this challenge is based on using lighting to evoke the mood of fear or loathing, not just the scene so spend some time thinking and working that out.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 18 05-07-2005 , 03:56 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Can this pic here turn into an example of Mood?

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 19 05-07-2005 , 04:13 PM
Senior Software Developer
Rookie,

Remeber its all about interpretation. Hence why this is an artists tool and an artists choice. No one can tell you what mood is, you have to decide for yourself

Think artsy fartsy, think outside the box...

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 20 05-07-2005 , 04:33 PM
Ok, so it all depends on myself.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 21 05-07-2005 , 05:03 PM
It's lighting practice, more or less. Best lit scene to convey the mood will win.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 22 05-07-2005 , 05:18 PM
Here's my scene:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 23 05-07-2005 , 05:19 PM
A bit more darker, if you like it:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 24 05-07-2005 , 05:45 PM
Hehehehe...I was tired of workin' on the Challenge(almost 4 hours trying only the lightin'!!!!), so I've decided to have some fun. Here it is:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 25 05-07-2005 , 05:49 PM
And another:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 26 08-07-2005 , 01:39 AM
Probably doesn't fit in with the topic of the comp but i'd love to see a piccy of the dude rocking out on guitar as he's falling to his death and absolutely loving every minute of it :lmao:

go on........ just for me?

# 27 09-07-2005 , 07:29 PM
Well, enjoy the real bad editin':

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 28 11-07-2005 , 02:30 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'd totally forgotten about that!!! hey, thats awsome! that dude is ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!
Cheers man.

# 29 11-07-2005 , 03:52 PM
i'm not a prof lighter but I've one advise

what ment by lighting is not to polish your scene but to describe your scene and define it.

nice work tho user added image

# 30 11-07-2005 , 04:26 PM
Well, lighting defines a little this scene: It's something like: "I'm gonna fall in a very dark place. My only chance is grabbin' this rock and hang 'til someone gets here to save my soul."
If u take a look, There's one spot light in this scene (but it is an area light) , that means: "This enlighted rock is my only chance of survival, so I'll grab it. And if I fall in the dark area, I'll have no chances of gettin' outta there." It was the idea since the begginin'.

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list