Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 25-07-2010 , 09:11 AM

dissappearing body

while in the process of setting up my rig for my character I but the character on a layer to make it easier to see what I was doing now when I try to bring him back only his eyes appear, will I have to import my character from the previous save point build or will i have to start from scratch with the skeleton and rig from the previous chapter. so all I have now on the present save file is my partly rigged skelton and a mouth and eyes ???

# 2 25-07-2010 , 01:54 PM
Open up your outliner or hypergraph and see if you can find the missing parts of your character. If not, then you must have accidentally deleted them. If you do see them, try the following.

1. Click on the object in the outliner (or the hypergraph) then goto Display>show>show selected.

2. if that doesn't work, then in the view panels menu bar, goto show>isolate select> and then make sure view selected is not checked.

If that doesn't work, I'm clueless unless maybe the geometry got moved off the screen really far away.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!