Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 07-04-2003 , 08:20 PM
Subscriber

Wassup Guys?

First of all, I want to say that you guys are doing a tremendous job!! I just finished the shark tutorial and I loved it. Aside from a few problems I ran into on my own, as you will see in the attached Shark, it was great, easy to understand, I really enjoyed myself as I did it and that was the important part. I just want to tell you guys to keep up the good work and keep those tutorials coming. Also, everytime I did a tutorial online there was always some step missing or some other thing that made me pull my hair out at some point. Not so with your tutorials. I love this stuff already and the fact that you guys are pushing these video tutorials is outstanding to say the least. This is actually the first real all NURBS model that I have done. Don't get me wrong I've modeled stuff before but I am really looking to expand my modeling potential and your tutorials are helping A LOT!!! Thank you for everything. :banana: user added image user added image :yipee:

# 2 07-04-2003 , 08:22 PM
Subscriber

My shark from the side.

here is the shark from the side view. :banana:

# 3 07-04-2003 , 08:31 PM
Subscriber

sorry

I dunno what happened to my image so i'm puttin it on again

# 4 07-04-2003 , 08:37 PM
The Maya Mountain
hope you'll like the shark tutorial better once it's been redone. user added image I'm sure you noticed the lacking sound after part 1. Part 1 was redone... the rest will follow, with hopefully part 2 coming this week.

And you don't have to use points to download them again. user added image

# 5 07-04-2003 , 08:38 PM
The Maya Mountain
Nice job! user added image

# 6 07-04-2003 , 08:40 PM
The Maya Mountain
try to keep within 1 thread. user added image I'll merge them all for you.

Stitching can be tricky. You've really got to keep a careful eye on all your surfaces and Rebuild them when need be to keep them lined up.