Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-03-2011 , 05:48 PM
SM Tea Boy

New Site Section - Please Read

We're adding an Articles and Interviews section to the site. Our first article will be Industry Insights into Maya Modeling - An interview with Jason Edwards. We hope to be releasing one article a week at first. We'd prefer at this point to concentrate on quality.

We're not trying to set up a clone of Cgsociety we're aiming to bring you something a little different. Hopefully an incite into the industry you might not find elsewhere. To that end we have some interviews lined up not just with the big names, but also with students studying at various CG schools to give you a peek at what it's like to study cg full time.

The new section is being designed as we speak but for now please take a look at our first offering and we'd appreciate your feedback.

If you think you have something to add to this section please let me know.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"