Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 19-12-2010 , 08:56 AM
Lifetime Member

SMTut Intro to Gaming

Hi guys...another one...baked on the left...high res on the right. Thanks Mike...a very interesting tut...apart from laying the bloody brick LOL. Now I have a wee understanding of Normals...aahhhhh satisfaction.

cheers bullet

And yes I know its not perfect and I can see it didnt bake properly guys...but that is for another time...user added image

Attached Thumbnails

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 19-12-2010 at 08:56 AM. Reason: grammar
# 2 19-12-2010 , 04:47 PM
Subscriber
nice effort mate. Looks Good. Now what i want to see, is you replicate this with something purely original...
G-man

# 3 19-12-2010 , 09:24 PM
Lifetime Member
Thanks G-man....I will just need to do this with something else first...it was very interesting!

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes