Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 27-03-2007 , 08:34 PM
Subscriber

J5ive- March/April

Ok, here's one that the 'oldies' should recognise. I've only managed to spend about an hour or so so far on it so this is where I am at, ps I plan on keeping to quite strict gaming poly counts.

Attached Thumbnails

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 2 27-03-2007 , 08:36 PM
Subscriber
Any ideas?? I plan on adding my own spin on it when i'm happy with the core model.

Attached Thumbnails

# 3 27-03-2007 , 09:06 PM
The Maya Mountain
I have to admit to being a bit disappointed that, while you say you're going to add your own spin on it, it is essentially a copy of the Oz character.

# 4 27-03-2007 , 09:50 PM
yeah - i definitely agree that it would be good to see you put your own spin on this, though I also have to say that it's great to see that robot - i always thought he was pretty cool.

# 5 27-03-2007 , 09:56 PM
Subscriber
That movie was as creepy as hell when i was a kid (second only to "watership down".

These days its scary they made that load of c**p.

But that robot was the coolest thing about that movie.

Looking forward to your spin

# 6 28-03-2007 , 05:41 AM
Subscriber
Fair play, I'll have a scratch and come up with something of my own, been wanting to make tik tok for ages now.