Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 20-10-2004 , 03:54 PM

Reference images for female patch model?

Hello,

I'm quite new with Maya though having some experience in 3D using Max.
Recently I started a nurbs patch model of a human head. I got the front en side images of a head from a tutorial that already had the patch outlines drawn in them.
I was very impressed with the ease to get it to look so realistic. Especially since it was my first attempt. user added image

However,... I want to proceed modelling the body and give it some cloths later on. So I tried to find some reference images for the body; a front, rear and side view of a human body (female). But didn't find any tutorials on patch modelling a human body. Tons of head nurbs modelling tutorials, but the body tutorials I found were all polygon modelling. So no tips on the curve network.
Is nurbs not suitable for modelling a body or simply nobody bothered to put such tutorial online?

Does anybody know where I can find these reference images of a human body with patch outlines? Preferably female since the head is female.

Regards,
Eelco.