Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-02-2005 , 06:51 PM
Subscriber

A 2nd time/3rd time return :P

Hi everyone..after a long time, i decided to get to 3d modelling AGAIN user added image
I was doing some photoshop job lately, but due to studies couldn't keep Maya up and running too. user added image
So, Hi to everyone i knew, and to everyone that came along while i was gone.

Keep modelling.
SimplyMaya rocks!

P.S
I hope someone remembers me, but i am not sure i can say the same for someone else.

P.S 2
I'm really glad simplymaya went on. I see it has evolved (in a good way).Keep going!

Ioannis KarAvas

Last edited by AbsolutelyWhite; 04-12-2005 at 12:45 AM.
# 2 18-02-2005 , 12:11 AM
Subscriber
welcome back. Seems like all the old people come back all of the sudden. lol. Wonder if Roman or Dark will come back...

# 3 18-02-2005 , 07:23 AM
Subscriber
Heh roman is out too? user added image i remember him ! user added image
well at least kevin is STILL here user added image lo there ADMIN! :p

Ioannis KarAvas
# 4 04-12-2005 , 12:35 AM
Subscriber
Wow how time passes... well the same goes again..but this is my 3rd time returning back to maya.. hope the 3rd one is the charm like the saying...

At least i did some good things on photoshop the time i was gone..

So again ... hi to all! back to maya! (sounds cool ..like back to future doesn't it?)

Ioannis KarAvas