Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 16-01-2006 , 12:12 AM
SM Tea Boy
As far as I know there has only ever been 1 reference for the haunted house tutorial. I'll check with Kurt.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 17 16-01-2006 , 12:42 AM
Subscriber
Perhaps there is only one available, but he uses two in the tutorial. The second reference image is a more detailed rendering of the scene and he goes through setting up the second reference in #4.
R

# 18 16-01-2006 , 12:06 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by rberchin
Perhaps there is only one available, but he uses two in the tutorial. The second reference image is a more detailed rendering of the scene and he goes through setting up the second reference in #4.
R

Ah I'll get the image of kurt I'll also refund your 2 points.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 19 16-01-2006 , 03:36 PM
Here are all some more pictures a grey one and all the uv maps i used.

Attached Files
File Type: zip hauntedhouseref.zip (198.9 KB, 261 views)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 20 12-02-2006 , 10:54 PM
Subscriber

need help

im on part 2 of this tutorial i dont know what i did but when i try to move up or down with move tool it moves sometimes i see in the animation timeline its shaded a little it is this the cause of the problem what can i do?