Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 14-08-2007 , 01:53 PM

Boney Love - crappy animation but fuN!

Heres something i animated in about 45min because one of my friends said i should do something with my name but I didnt really have time, so i made it short and weird. Two skeletons making out then my name comes and knocks of their heads! I wont add to it because i have to get back to my other projects. hope you like it at least enough not to curse me off!Boney Love

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 2 14-08-2007 , 04:06 PM
hahahahaha good one kinddoggofwar... only if u made the KISS :hug: longer it would have look way better :p :p

# 3 14-08-2007 , 10:04 PM
ha ha - now you don't see something like that everyday!

# 4 15-08-2007 , 01:01 AM
haha, nice!

Why do you always call your animations crappy etc, there pretty good! If you storyboard then previs before you go onto the mainthing I reckon that you'll come out with pretty decent works.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 5 15-08-2007 , 07:26 AM
Thanks for the replies, i guess there was alot of things i could have done to make this better! I will be attemting to make really good animations once i learn how to rig, but for now i call them crappy because there simplistic and done in a very short time... glad you found it humorous!

# 6 15-08-2007 , 07:49 AM
Subscriber
2 things, first of all calling it crappy didn't grab my attention the first time, I had to read what other people posted about it before I watched it.
The second thing, how do you tell which skeleton is male and which one is female? :p Seriously though, it looks cool, but like stated above could have been a little bit longer that all happened so quick. Keep it up, doing good.

# 7 15-08-2007 , 08:30 AM
Well i didnt want to false advertise:shakehead but i should have made it longer. Technically there both dudes, so their gay skeletons, i didnt state that in the movie description because my little cousin wanted to watch it , and im not sure if ill need to explain thingsuser added image