Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 22-02-2008 , 05:44 AM

sdk override?

I set up my first character animation and to rig the curl of his fingers i simply used a non-renderable curve sdked the rotateX to the progressive curl of the finger skeleton joints one for each finger. then I added an attribute to non-renderable curve for the hand rotation with a -1 to 1 slider sdked to control all th fingers at once one per hand of course. now i find myself stuck, i am able to close and open the hand but cannot make him point or wiggle his fingers. is there a way i can turn the sdk's on and off keyably, or any way i can salvage this rig with out having to break to sdks and reanimate all of the finger movements i have already one at a time? any help would be greatly appreciated.

this is what i have so far, though i have added more to the textures and adjusted the timing just not rendered yet
https://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u...lcharacter.flv