Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 08-10-2009 , 09:07 PM
Subscriber

old render from when I first started 3d

I forgot all about this. I called it dinner at the grave yard LOL!

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 09-10-2009 , 06:21 PM
hehe... user added image

# 3 10-10-2009 , 04:25 AM
Subscriber
I like the creepy atmosphere.
Just curious though, were the names on the tombstones significant?

# 4 10-10-2009 , 05:54 AM
EduSciVis-er
If you want a constructive crit on the composition, I think that everything being centered detracts from the interest that the scene has. If you move things around a bit, especially the pot, or even just the camera, it could have a much stronger feel to it. Just a thought. Looks pretty cool though! Just in time for halloween.

# 5 10-10-2009 , 01:23 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by stwert
If you want a constructive crit on the composition, I think that everything being centered detracts from the interest that the scene has. If you move things around a bit, especially the pot, or even just the camera, it could have a much stronger feel to it. Just a thought. Looks pretty cool though! Just in time for halloween.

I know what you mean stwert about the composition. I was not thinking about it at the time, I was trying to make it look cool LOL! I should know better to because I have a degree in graphic design before I got a bachelors in 3d LOL! This was done when I first began understanding how to really use the power of Maya. I was more interested in how to model, light, and texture more than anything else.