Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 31-01-2004 , 11:18 PM

do you remember the name of that movie...

Im tryg to remember the title of one canadian comedy movie. It was about a production studio where you got to hear what they thinked instead of what they actually say on the day to day of a film(maybe it was a commercial)) making

# 2 01-02-2004 , 09:03 AM
Kevin
i cant think what the film is called but want to ask :

is that sig really nessesery?

# 3 01-02-2004 , 10:02 AM
It was apropiate.... i ve been toying with advanced yet stupider models for richness distribution for a month (3 in theoryuser added image) to pass an exam. The model on the sig was simpler and beatiful on its logic!user added image Pity i couldnt explain it on the exam and pass it at the same time, but i was tempteduser added image...

i think the movie was made on 2002 or 2003 but never hit spanish cinemas... the trailers were funny tough and in tryng to order it on amazon or something if i could only remember the title....(and my old hdd hadnt died on summer...)

Last edited by dragonfx; 01-02-2004 at 10:14 AM.
# 4 01-02-2004 , 01:16 PM
it was an ad agency and of course the title was "the truth in advertising" im ordering it is i write the trailer was soo fun and soo true....user added image