Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 31-10-2008 , 05:37 AM
Acid44

windows themes

ok, i've seen a few of you guys have cool themes like black with and orange start button and stuff, where are you gettin these? im lookin for a black one with a green start button :p i got a thing goin on with black and green XD

any help appreciated user added image

# 2 31-10-2008 , 09:33 AM
There used to be some in ThemeXP(themexp.org). I got lots of wallpapers from there when it was free... I've got a 100MB folder of them user added image .
Now they want money or else you'll download a spyware together with what you intended...
I think there's a program you need to install to enable different themes.
Benny

When in doubt, delete history and freeze transformations.

My latest snake game
(Requires DirectX9 SDK and Framework)
# 3 31-10-2008 , 07:37 PM
Subscriber

# 4 31-10-2008 , 11:37 PM
Thanks Marlon, great stuff!
Benny

When in doubt, delete history and freeze transformations.

My latest snake game
(Requires DirectX9 SDK and Framework)
# 5 01-11-2008 , 11:23 PM
Acid44
those are wicked, i used to use them, but i mean the .msstyles format themes, where it keeps the same stuff as a normal windows stheme but changes the colours

im slowly figuring out how to change it with a windows resource hacker program but its a bitch user added image and i have to figure it out on my own user added image

# 6 03-11-2008 , 06:47 AM
Acid44
ahahaha, finally got something done with the theme, for anyone wondering about apps to use for it, i used styleXP and style builder by TGT soft

im in a showoff mood, go look in the "post your desktop" thread :p