Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 27-08-2010 , 03:50 PM

World of world of warcraft

# 2 28-08-2010 , 02:24 AM
Lifetime Member
bahahahahah I f*****g needed that!!! WHERE the hell did you find that little gem!! That was piss funny mate...ohhh Im crying here...that is also a take on people who watch Big Brother I reckon!! bahahahaha lets sit in the lounge and watch people siting in a lounge doing nothing and watching other people sitting in a lounge......bahahahahahaha classic

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 29-08-2010 , 05:13 AM
hahah, glad that you liked it!:attn:
I found it through some website my friend posted a link too, it was some website about computer games and stuff.

hahah oh yes there are sooo many shows just like big brother it's disgusting, those are shows that literally just turn your brain to mashed tatoes!

# 4 29-08-2010 , 05:50 AM
Lifetime Member
Yep I hear you!!! My missus watches crap like that...cant stand the stuff. Im lucky I havent put a brick throught the TV yet!

Loved it mate...good laugh

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 5 11-09-2010 , 08:47 AM
Subscriber
hahaha thats gold!