Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 16-11-2009 , 03:53 AM

Simply Maya warat trible part 12

bro where is the link for part 12 for this tutorial in which he do trigulation last setp:headbang:

# 2 16-11-2009 , 09:39 AM
Administrator
Can you provide me with the account name you download the tutorial under and your transaction ID please. as the account your using now has never downloaded or purchased a single thing from this site.

# 3 17-11-2009 , 01:21 AM

warat trible

actually i got these videos from my friend because i see him working in maya but he is no more in Pakistan so that why i request ing on the site plz help me

# 4 17-11-2009 , 01:30 PM
Administrator
I'm sorry I can't be of more help to you, but in this case I will need the user name for your friends account that was used to download the tutorial from us. Without it I can't give you access to re-download it as I need a download history from our site in order to do that.