Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 15-05-2007 , 08:48 AM

HELP! side,top and front view

hi, when i open a new or an existing file in maya 7 and when i go to the 4 pane view the 3 other views are the same.... but when i go to predefined bookmark and set one of the views to f.eks right side all except the perspective startup one turns into the right side view

anyone know what to do about it??

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by mrbozzo; 15-05-2007 at 10:06 AM.
# 2 15-05-2007 , 07:11 PM
I have Maya 8.5 and I have a similar issue. I often have my panes change on me. I've gotten used to it though. Would be nice if they stayed the way I tell them to (hehe). I also use Windows Vista so maybe it's just a compatibility issue for me. Hope you get the answer you (and I) are looking for.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 16-05-2007 , 12:27 AM
Subscriber
soo youved tried going into panels and changing them individualy and resaving the scene but still not working? is that what your saying ...

# 4 16-05-2007 , 02:53 AM

Originally posted by marlonjohn
soo youved tried going into panels and changing them individualy and resaving the scene but still not working? is that what your saying ...

yup
and i have tried to export only the model and it doesn't make any difference

perfecto:
i got maya 8.5 toouser added image but i prefer using the 7th for lower poly characters