Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 02-06-2003 , 12:12 PM

Bump-mapping poly UV sets

Hi all,

I'm still making my bird! I'm texturing the feet now. I've used several UV sets to apply textures to the leg and toes separately. Using the Relationship editor, I've got the COLOUR and SPECULAR COLOUR applied to the individual UV sets, but I can't make the BUMP channel appear in the editor to link it up. The problem appears to be the Bump2D node. I've tried linking things up every which way in the texture editing pane, but to no avail. The current state of affairs is that my Colour and Specularity maps line up beautifully, but the Bump is all wrong. How do I get it to match up with the others?

Am I missing something here, or is this just not possible? Seems rather silly if it can't be done.

Many thanks for your help!

Julianuser added image