Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 03-10-2003 , 12:05 AM

Alley Scene

Well it's been awhile since i've posted any work, so here goes.

Any comments/critiques would be great

By the way, I plan on adding a bunch of junk, and a small teddy bear who lives in a cardboard box. user added image

Attached Thumbnails

________

- Jacob
# 2 03-10-2003 , 01:14 AM
Subscriber
Nice, can't wait to see updates

# 3 03-10-2003 , 04:12 PM
Subscriber
Not much to crit yet blinn, VERY nice textures, where did you come by them?

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 4 05-10-2003 , 05:35 PM
It's coming along very slowly, i'm trying to take my time with the textures, but here's a bit of an update. I haven't had electricity here for 6 days thanks to hurricane Juan user added image , so I've been doing most of this at starbucks.

Vectorman : These texures have been sitting in my textures folder for along time now so I can't really remember. Whenever I see a nice free texture, I usually just save it there and forget it. I think the wall is from animax.it though. I mixed several texures together for the floor, and painted some detail into the wall as well.

Attached Thumbnails

________

- Jacob
# 5 05-10-2003 , 05:55 PM
The Maya Mountain
Looking good so far