Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 08-06-2004 , 05:04 PM
My honest opinion, yet i know i am a newbie when it comes to modelling still, Is that you should make it short and sweet. I know an art director for EA Games, well i should say former, he split off and started his own company... but the main tip he gave me when working on my Demo Reel was to keep it short and sweet, the intro should just list your name and quick contact info, then go immediately into what you can do, and focus on just what you are good at, if you are good at modelling cars, show them that. Animation? Show them that, but keep the sections relatively small, company execs only have so much time to go through all of the demo reels they get! Thats just my 5 cents, though i thought it was really cool, i just dont think it was showing off your best work, and it didnt have much content, alot of the time was eaten by the animation at the end.