Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 25-11-2004 , 05:04 AM
Even if I were to 'convert' one model to another, I wouldn't delete the original model.

1. The F-16 looks really nice except for that awful lens flare which is coming from god knows where. If it was supposed to be the 'sun' I'd say to check your light directions first since the plane is obviously being lit from the other side.

2. Anyone who can model/light/render an image like the F-16 would know how to do better test renders of the next plane so that they are not so dark.

3. Reverse the image because the lettering is backwards.

4. The rendered F-18 is not the same as the one in the wireframe.

Simply stated, if you're posting images that someone else did and claiming them as your own, you will be banned.

So far you've failed to prove your worth and show us a wireframe of the original plane and a test render. We're still waiting.

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu

# 17 25-11-2004 , 09:43 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Its a load of arse, I saw the other work thats been posted, theres no chance of improvement if ya gonna bull**** it all in the first place, I think I mentioned this on the 'Getting into the industry thread'. Cmon its a hard enough job to get right without making yourself look pathetic on the forums. Also there are plenty of true people here who show real work and want the results, at whatever level they're at. So....

_J

Last edited by Jay; 25-11-2004 at 09:45 AM.

# 18 25-11-2004 , 03:14 PM
Subscriber
I have one thing to say, you make me sick!:devious:

Watch Space Wars at www.3dden.co.uk now!

My pin number is XXXX

# 19 25-11-2004 , 04:15 PM
Ok, I think everyone here knows a fraud when they see one.

This thread is closed.

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu