Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 12-11-2003 , 03:36 AM
Subscriber

RMB marking menu

Hi,

I want to edit the look of the RMB marking menu that appears when I have an object selected..

Example I want to remove the input and output options and as well customize the material section better so that I can choose new material right from the marking menu without the flyout box

I went into the marking menu editor but I don't see this particular marking menu which I suppose is a built in maya marking menu but is there a way to tweak this.

Thanks Grayth

# 2 16-11-2003 , 04:48 PM

Re: RMB marking menu

Originally posted by Grayth
Hi,

I want to edit the look of the RMB marking menu that appears when I have an object selected..

Example I want to remove the input and output options and as well customize the material section better so that I can choose new material right from the marking menu without the flyout box

I went into the marking menu editor but I don't see this particular marking menu which I suppose is a built in maya marking menu but is there a way to tweak this.

Thanks Grayth

there should be a script somewhere in maya to do this but i wouldnt mess with those,i might be wrong but anytime you mess with the core of maya things start actting funny...but you wont be laughing at tho...