Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 256 24-06-2004 , 11:10 PM
Kevin
it wasnt a foul! honestly it wasnt... sol told me.

its ok slick - cheer up dude, you should be out celebrating - not here auguing with me.

I would be on all the porto forums winding them up big time by now if it was the other way around. But i still think ashley cole had twinkle dick ronaldo in his pocket :p

# 257 24-06-2004 , 11:13 PM
Subscriber
Kevin I love England as well man!! :-) I am British after all.
I invested lot of cash on England gear. Tomorrow I wil be wearing Portugese top. I bet the local people who see me will think who the hell does he really support :-)

Nice to be married to a Portugese. Gives you more teams to support. I was joking with my wife that if Sweden wins then I will have to divource her & marry a Swedish girl :-)

Yes I would say in the battle between Ashley cole and Ronaldo the success ratio will be 60:40 in Coles favour...but Ronaldo did win some free kicks aginst Cole in dangerous area which fat Figo completely screwed up.

Figo make Zidane looks even more better :-)

grrrr

Last edited by slickrenderer; 24-06-2004 at 11:17 PM.
# 258 24-06-2004 , 11:26 PM
Kevin
fat figo and captain crapola lol

# 259 25-06-2004 , 01:09 AM
Cole did in fact surprised me... hes a tough persistent limpet...

user added imagewonder why Real Madrid hasnt tried to buy it yet...user added image but then i wonder how all those bastards can get paid so much too,so ...

Last edited by dragonfx; 25-06-2004 at 01:12 AM.
# 260 25-06-2004 , 03:32 AM
Subscriber
well, what agreat game. I feel bad about that call back but it happens. If it happened to us I would probably feel the same way. Its almost how we got robbed the last euro with the bad handball in the box against France.

Ronaldo was nothing today Cole stuck to him like crap sticks to diapers. Cole did some of the best defensive work I have ever seen.

Anyways, I went out and did some partying and drinking afterwards. Here is a link to a video I recorded of what the party on the street looked and sounded like here in Toronto. It was recorded with my digital camera. I think Toronto has the second largest Portuguese population outside of Portugal.

link to DIVX video
https://www.ambarcelos.com/port-eng_windivx.avi

VIVE O 2004 e VIVE O PORTUGAL!!

# 261 25-06-2004 , 05:19 AM
Subscriber
roach thanks man I downloaded it ;-) Canandian police looks cool.

For last 45 minutes my wife was on her knees in front of god. With her head on the ground in front of god.

She did not watch it. Then when I said we won! she started crying for next 15minutes like a baby :-)

Tell you what I love Portugal :-) Portugal with 11 million deserved this victory.

grrrr
# 262 25-06-2004 , 05:50 AM
Subscriber
Bring the next team on!!!!

(nervous with tail between the legs :-)

I think Scolari should kick Figo out!!! Figo can go back to Real if they want to have a team of loosers ;-)

It will make a nice team of loosers - Raul, Figo....etc etc

grrrr
# 263 25-06-2004 , 06:39 AM
ok, that was one exciting game.. with the right winner if you ask me. England played a bit dull, and like if they were trying to keep the 1-0 from start to end, and they got punished for that.

England only began to play football when Portugal made the equalizer.

But maybe one of the most exciting games in the tourny so far user added image

Could someone post some of the Brittish newspapers verditcs on Becham ? user added image

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 264 25-06-2004 , 11:04 AM
Subscriber
i would just love to see what the brits are saying about beckham...

did anyone notice the quick camera shot they took in the bleechers of a fight after the second Portuguese goal?

It was so quick but you can see a bunch of guards and people running.

Last edited by roach105; 25-06-2004 at 11:20 AM.
# 265 25-06-2004 , 01:49 PM
Subscriber
roach I saw that in the replay today!!

Some of friends back in England told me that the bars they were watching the matches in had people shouting racist stuff at Vassel for missing the penalty. Using the "N" word etc etc.

I find that so sad. It's people like that ( I hope are in minority) that make me have doubts regarding fully supporting English football team.

Apparently Croatia is in introuble for racist chants....in the match against France.

MATCH STATISTICS-

Portugal: 61% England: 39%

-Passes:

Portugal: 716 England: 524

-Passes Completed:

Portugal: 550 England: 334

-Total Shots:

Portugal: 35 England: 16

grrrr

Last edited by slickrenderer; 25-06-2004 at 02:17 PM.
# 266 25-06-2004 , 02:37 PM
Kevin
I just hope portugal get the czechs or france along the path somewhere and get there asses whooped

I was watching that bit again where the porto player jumped on Vassel head and the guy on tv was laughing as it went the other way LOL - he didnt even back into him, was waiting for the ball and the porto guy clobbered him.

and where rooney broke his foot and lost his shoe, they got a free kick LMAO, even some of the porto fans on tv where saying that the ref made some wierd desisions in favour of portugal -

incredible..

# 267 25-06-2004 , 02:39 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by caligraphics

Could someone post some of the Brittish newspapers verditcs on Becham ? user added image

sure

"If becks spent even half the time training as his does porking young ladies then he wouldnt have been so poor"

# 268 25-06-2004 , 05:16 PM
Subscriber
forgot to post these. Pics from the Portugal party in Toronto. I have a video on my last post

Attached Thumbnails
# 269 25-06-2004 , 08:36 PM
Kevin
LOL go go greece!

cya frenchys :p

# 270 25-06-2004 , 08:37 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S