Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 31 05-11-2006 , 12:56 AM
Subscriber
hey vlad. im just reading this post lmao lol i forgot about this thread. man that site is great. thanks alot man, i gotta sit down when im finished with the exterior and go through the whole thing. i decided not to give it to the client and told them that it be better for them to buy amodel since i kinda gave up lol i get lazy and side tracked. anways i dont care cause i just got a job so o well. wow but thanks again great find

# 32 23-11-2006 , 06:59 PM
Subscriber
Was testing with the same settings from my skyline. I still have alot ok tweeking but eventually i will get the proper settings. N e ways, my friend from school gave me his interior since he also did a gallardo. since im done with modeling this car cause its time to move on, he thought it would look alot better if i had some int. for the renders so I thank him for his generosity. Anways, those shots will come soon, our models are totally off so his interior doesnt fit at all. right now im adjusting it so that it will fit my model. pics soon, well heres a pic of the ext.

Attached Thumbnails
# 33 24-11-2006 , 11:15 AM
Subscriber
looking good .... love how this is working out. ....too bad you didnt finish it on time ....

# 34 25-11-2006 , 05:22 AM
great stuff so far! i really like those jantes ! the rendr also looks nice! keep it up.

# 35 26-11-2006 , 10:03 PM
Yeah, it's looking sweet! The renders have really come a long way, too.

Eric Tacti
3D Artist
# 36 02-12-2006 , 09:12 AM
Subscriber
wow m8 look brilliant, those alloys and the details inside etc look really really nice, renders are top notch 2

<a href="https://www.angelfire.com/blog/simon_hitchins/3d_models"> My Website </a>