Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-12-2008 , 02:11 AM
Subscriber

Finished character from wip no textures

I showed some screenshots of this character doing the modeling stage. Now I am done I just have to texture. I left out the cane and the ruffles on the jacket. From the reference I drew.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 02-12-2008 , 02:12 AM
Subscriber
heres the model itself

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 02-12-2008 , 02:12 AM
Subscriber
another shot

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 02-12-2008 , 02:13 AM
Subscriber
A Medium closeup

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 02-12-2008 , 08:30 AM
Subscriber
looks cool user added image

i think you have too many non-functional edgeloops on the coat and pants though.

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 6 02-12-2008 , 09:48 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Chirone
looks cool user added image

i think you have too many non-functional edgeloops on the coat and pants though.

Thanks Chirone!

I was not sure how smooth the clothing should be for weighting thats why there are so many loops on the clothing.I have made only a few characters in the 3 years I have been modeling. I am going to texture him and make a small animation with everything I have learned so far about 3d.

# 7 10-12-2008 , 06:25 PM
VERY cool. like it a lotuser added image

https://www.stevenpalomino.com