Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 10-03-2005 , 03:11 PM
and just another update. this is from like a week agouser added image

Attached Images

I hope you didn't waste your time reading this line.
# 17 13-03-2005 , 01:43 PM
Subscriber
lol, nice, keep up the good workuser added image

Aim:Nshad BB Court
msn:nothinbutchains@hotmail.com
# 18 20-03-2005 , 05:32 AM
well finally found some time to get away from my school work and get some other things finished around my character.
here is a render of the hand...just wanted something more fun to work on other than the body. I made some modifications with the arm of my character and i'll post some pics tomorrow but for now I'm hitting the sack!user added image

# 19 20-03-2005 , 05:33 AM
forgot the picture

Attached Thumbnails

# 20 20-03-2005 , 05:53 AM
Subscriber
howdy. looking good so far, just add some extra detail here and there- and make it look a little more feasible. Right now the fingers on the hand can't rotate inwards, it looks like- though it may just be the angle. the rest is shaping up decently. keep it up user added image

# 21 20-03-2005 , 02:53 PM

Originally posted by Funky Bunnies
howdy. looking good so far, just add some extra detail here and there- and make it look a little more feasible. Right now the fingers on the hand can't rotate inwards, it looks like- though it may just be the angle. the rest is shaping up decently. keep it up user added image

thanks just really getting the shape now but today hopefully i can get some more detail for the joints in the fingers.