Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 19-11-2005 , 02:50 AM

Motion Path Problem

I'm attaching an airplane to a motion path. I want it to simulate doing a loop in the air, but as soon as the plane starts going up it flips 180 degrees without me doing anything. How can I fix this?

# 2 19-11-2005 , 04:38 AM
you should be able to select the curve...and in the channel box select the motion path (in the inputs)...u'll have to go to the frame before it flips....and key the front/and or side twist...then on the frame of the actual flip.....key the front/side twist 180 degrees and it should flip back to normal

# 3 23-11-2005 , 07:02 PM
You can key the flip, but you'll end up having to key it back later.

play around with what part of the model is considered 'up' and what method the program uses to decide this for the path. Try setting it to 'normal' up method.

# 4 15-12-2005 , 10:37 AM