Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 03-02-2003 , 10:41 AM
Subscriber

Not ontime

So, I was to late to post this in the January Challenge, but I got in to trouble with this one. It's a poly-model and I wanted to get feathers on it with Paint/FX. But I forgot that's only going to work on NURBS-surfaces. Now I am rebuilding some parts with NURBS, and that's going to thake some time, because I know 'diddly' about NURBS.

I got this far with the texuring, not much...

Chris

# 2 03-02-2003 , 10:57 AM
Kevin
nice wip mate!! you going whole body - or just head part? looks promising

# 3 03-02-2003 , 12:46 PM
Looks really nice! I like the differentness of the ears.

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 4 03-02-2003 , 11:18 PM
Subscriber
I'm trying to do the front and wings with Paint/FX for a feather like shading and the rest with Fur, but there's no telling when its done (it's all new to me), keep you'll posted !.

Chris

# 5 06-02-2003 , 11:29 AM
Looking good..

My best ideas come to me while in bed!