Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 10-04-2006 , 12:04 AM

Motorbike thingy

Well this is a motorbike scene I made for a contest on deviantart.com I didn't win but I thought i should post it here as well maybe get more feedback. btw I didnt make raytrace shadows cause I thought these shadows looked more intersting. If you see anything wrong feel free to point it out user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 11-04-2006 , 04:44 AM
i think the model is pretty interesting. u should post a turnaround of the entire model to see how it moves and all. i think the model does get lost in the bg a little. that can be sloved with a lil more dynamic lighting. with the headlights casting a beam like that, think about how it would affect the environment around it. i dont really get a sense of motion there. the shadows are really crisp, might need some motion blur. just a few thoughts....
kevin c

# 3 11-04-2006 , 08:51 PM
thanks I'll post a turn around soon and thanks for the feedback