Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 06-08-2003 , 04:37 PM

Originally posted by Witchy
... Even if you change your name now though we will still probably call you Howard user added image ...

Or HogwardsPotter. user added image

# 17 06-08-2003 , 04:39 PM
Subscriber
Imagine saying 'Great model, Hog' LOL.

# 18 06-08-2003 , 05:04 PM
Vampus

Originally posted by mtmckinley
yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with your name. user added image I use my real name, kinda.

My name just happens to be shared by a mountain in Alaska. user added image

You first name is mt? :p Your mum must have been a meanie, though it would be easy to remember after a night outuser added image user added image

# 19 06-08-2003 , 05:06 PM
Vampus

I shortened the name I use for online gaming etc to what people usually shorten it to in conversations in game rooms etc. Despite someone here thinking I was a girl rather than a chap (hadn't occured to me!) I am so used to using it or it's longer version for everything online it's almost like my real name.

Even if you change your name now though we will still probably call you Howard user added image

Whats wrong with Witchkeeper though user added image ...apart from having to type another 5 letters user added image

# 20 06-08-2003 , 05:21 PM
Subscriber
Nothing, I like it and mostly use it, this is just a shorter version. Variety, life, spices and all that.

# 21 06-08-2003 , 05:23 PM

... Variety, life, spices and all that ...

Amen to that.

# 22 06-08-2003 , 05:33 PM
Subscriber
I guess I just didnt realise that there were a bunch of us who use our real names! I guess I am in some good company.... Kevin... Danny... Kurt...user added image

I just wish I had used only one name tho'

and I do like Hogsward Potter BTW user added image

# 23 06-08-2003 , 06:30 PM
Subscriber
but see howard, i changed my name too. my real nickname is just duckie. but i looked for something that identifies me, as there is so many other ppl with duckie as nickname on the net. and aehm, naming me babyduck somehow lets you underestimate me :p.

but then i probably undererestimate myself ... nobody can talk me out that i is still a real bad noobee in maya ...

# 24 06-08-2003 , 07:12 PM
The Maya Mountain

Originally posted by Vampus
You first name is mt? :p Your mum must have been a meanie, though it would be easy to remember after a night outuser added image user added image

Yeah, exactly. user added image

# 25 06-08-2003 , 10:13 PM
Kevin
if you really want it changed - send me a pm with the name you want and ill do it user added image

# 26 07-08-2003 , 02:23 PM
Subscriber
stedo: student login (originally stedo880) from Stefan Doverud. So I also use my real name, sort of..

- S

Stefan Doverud
<a href="https://www.doverud.com/">www.doverud.com</a>
# 27 07-08-2003 , 02:50 PM
Subscriber
d24e: diablo 2 for ever

I think if I used Joris (my first name) a lot of english speaking people would pronounce it too weirduser added image

(btw, I don't want to keep playing diablo 2 for ever. but since I make money out of it, people can keep playing it and buying stuff at my site as long as they want touser added image)

<a href="https://www.d2lodshop.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">D2lodshop</a>
<a href="https://www.gatcity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">GAT City</a>
<a href="https://www.rhymbox.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">XMPP instant messaging</a>
# 28 08-08-2003 , 01:44 AM
Eh i did my own name too, but ure one is cool and everyone knows you by it, when ppl see my name they think... hmm but isnt that a girls name and oh... your not a priest.

FX supervisor - double negative
# 29 09-08-2003 , 01:06 AM
Subscriber
LOL - I had the same prob when I registered with 3D Buzz.

I tried Mario, but it was already taken, so I just attached the first letter of my family name (H) and here it is, boring as it gets:

Mario.H

And even though I always sign my posts with 'Mario' (without the .H) everybody calls me Mario.H (if ever...).

But now I use renderizer as my nick in every friggin forum.

"Stop calling me names, will ya?!"

Renderizer/Mario user added image

Subdivide and conquer!

Free your mind, and your ass will follow!
# 30 09-08-2003 , 08:33 AM
Kevin
I like "hog"