Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 25-12-2006 , 08:09 PM
Subscriber

Freaky WIP

... in my christmas hollyday I am learning a bit Maya, here my WIP from the Freaky-Tutorial so far... So far it was easy and funny to follow the tutorial... Only one time I was confused, when I should snap my points to the grid, by defailt my Maya was set to Retain Component Spacing... ... next step are the texturing videos... I hope they are also easy to follow like the first three modeling videos...

Attached Images
# 2 25-12-2006 , 08:10 PM
Subscriber
my wip so far

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 25-12-2006 , 08:40 PM
Nice work so far xseye.user added image

Not sure, what your question was concerning snap to grid. The shortcut key is 'x' - just hold it down when you move the component. If you turn off retain component spacing, the components will move and all snap together to the grid line. If left on, their relative distances will stay the same and it will snap to the midpoint...if that made any sense at all....user added image

# 4 25-12-2006 , 11:05 PM
Subscriber
... thank you arran,

# 5 25-12-2006 , 11:07 PM
Subscriber
... here a little what I did, I hope I can learn the next days more with some other tutorials,

Attached Thumbnails