Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 03-02-2007 , 08:48 AM
Subscriber

Simple Dreadnaught

hi ya

just finnished the dreadnaught tutorial from another site and thought I would share.

time taken 7.5 hours. This was a very easy tut and I only did it because of my new project, which is very simulare. Never really made anything "hardedge" before and lreaned afew new tricks by doing this...

user added image

user added image

user added image

Whats the new project ???? - Grimlock :p

# 2 03-02-2007 , 12:30 PM
Subscriber
i myself was doing the dreadnought. but stopped to work on a more complex model, the apu. probably seen my thread on it. this is some good modeling and decent renders. great job.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 3 03-02-2007 , 04:07 PM
Acid44
thats good man i tried that tut but only did the toes part then i gave up causse i was bored...

good workuser added image

# 4 03-02-2007 , 09:56 PM
Subscriber
the hardest part was having to put up with the guy calling the program meya not maya and hen slagging the program off comparied to Max. - peed me right off. well that and the fact he was telling everyone what his sad little text message from vodiaphone was and talking about his dogs and never getting round to rigging it like he siad he would at the beging. I`m glad I did not pay for it.

have they done the apu for maya yet ??? cant find it

** edit **
nevermind found your thread now.

Last edited by tweetytunes; 03-02-2007 at 10:01 PM.