Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 10-09-2005 , 12:38 AM

Rush Fans - Animated Neil Peart!!

Ok...first...the model could look better (and it was done in 3dMax) but this is pretty cool. Someone made an animation of Neil Peart playing YYZ:

https://www.neilpeart.net/movies/yyz_vid.html

I once had an idea of trying to do the samething with Led Zep.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 2 10-09-2005 , 06:29 PM
Technical Director
heheh... Rush recorded "Power windows" at my farm in the studio in the barn user added image. My dad was the recording technician. I actually have the drums he played on user added image

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 10-09-2005 , 09:51 PM
Sweet! I remember as a kid spending an entire summer learning how to play every rush song up to Signals on guitar. I actually went to school for audio engineering but after a few years doing it for a living, I ended up in web development.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."