Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 22-07-2004 , 04:43 AM

Playing with someone elses rigged Character

Was board at 10:00 Pm so i startied playing with this rigged character.. Hes pretty cool his name is lowman and can be downloaded off the net...

The walk still needs some work and weight and some wrist ajustments but not bad for only 30 mins. Tried to give him a bit of a pidgeion toed look.

Nice and easy rig to work with for practising animation.

Attached Files
File Type: zip rigtesting.zip (362.5 KB, 259 views)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 2 22-07-2004 , 05:07 AM
nice. Reminds me of your style of characters.

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there...with open arms, and open eyes" - Incubus
# 3 22-07-2004 , 04:46 PM
Subscriber
his right knee..(the left for him) is kinda makin' a half circual when has taken the step... looked kinda weird to me but further it is fun to see user added image

btw...perfect name for him user added image

# 4 23-07-2004 , 07:00 PM
Subscriber
Hey looks pretty cool so far Kurt. I also just downloaded this rig and have been experimenting with it in class for testing animation ideas. I animated a double bounce type of walk so far, maybe I'll see if I can render out so you guys take a look at it too.

So Kurt what do you think of the rig though? I really like it, it's fairly simple and easy to animate with. I also like the scaling of the limbs and joints before creating the actual connections between the character and the joints. Fun Fun Fun!!!

# 5 01-08-2004 , 03:51 PM
Rig is pretty cool some things i dont like (But just me) but for the most part it very workable...

Just did a not so good handstan messing around this morning before going out..

Attached Files
File Type: zip handstan.zip (253.0 KB, 222 views)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 6 01-08-2004 , 04:32 PM
Not bad at all Kurt. He could bend his right arm just before he falls over (like the arm didn't have enough power to hold him up). Or maybe he could fall over directly to forward...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!