Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 20-08-2004 , 04:01 PM

Plagiarism

Hey everyone, I came across this thread on the web and thought I should share it with everyone here. All I can say is...I don't know how people can steal artwork from someone else and call it their own, people that do that should deserve to get caught. Anyways here is the link..........

https://forums.depthcore.com/showthre...&page=1&pp=100

# 2 20-08-2004 , 05:15 PM
Subscriber
holy crap,

I almost read all the way down to the end, and the obsenities get worse and worse, they were ready to drag him over hot coals and "hang, draw and quarter" him...

& its a GREAT read and a lesson to other potential rippers! JUST SAY NO!

now... Im off to stuff my portfolio with other peoples work!! user added image user added image

(thats a joke user added image )

MURPH
# 3 20-08-2004 , 05:58 PM
Subscriber
From the way he writes his posts I think he's got an insecurity problem. That's Probably why he ripped other peoples work. But even so it’s not an excuse he still deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered.