Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 13-02-2005 , 10:38 AM

I have seen things you people wouldnt believe...

...All those moments will be lost in time, as tears in the rain.
___________________________Ray Batty [Bladerunner]

Tonight, I have seen a 106meters, 32 stories tall building consuming like a candlestick along all the night. And nobody getting hurt.

At other time i saw burning ashes coming to me and my house from a flat at 30 meters.

I have felt an 4.2 earthquake at 100kms moving 5 cms my house

I have seen trainwagons exploded with dozens of people hurt and more than a hundred dead.
8 hours after Ive seen on tv a security minister lying about who did it and how even if all the tv channels gave that lie as true(at that moment) the SMS spread that it was a lie by next morning. I haveseen him 24hrs and 48 and even 8 months after sustaining on tv that he could still be right, but never admit he was damn lying all that long.

I have seen the tape inside the camera of a cameraman zooming in on a tank, then zooming out and then the tank shooting a shell on the story right below him. Ive seen him being carried to a hospital and dying there without being cared because there were no material to do it. I have heared the conversation of the sargent on the tank with its superior inmediately after. He said "Did you just ****ing shoot the Palestinian Hotel?". I have seen him saying that yes he did it on purpose, but because he tought he was a sniper; even when he had advanced sights that could have picked the white of the eyes of the cameraman and was specifically told to not shoot that hotel. I havent seen him being punished. Yet i have heard that the CNN director had to resign after suggesting such a thing could have happened.

Last edited by dragonfx; 13-02-2005 at 10:46 AM.