Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 16-05-2008 , 01:45 PM

can sm1 give me free .mb files please..animal files

like..dragon,spider,phoenix,hornets,wolf,lynx,tige r

# 2 16-05-2008 , 04:04 PM
why don't you model them yourself?

there's also tutorials here to build a dragon. you could learn and make what you wanted to begin with!

Accept no substitutions.

# 3 16-05-2008 , 04:35 PM
Subscriber
he might need them as props for a priviz.., there are libraries of these kinds of things.., low poly birds.., image plates with trees and what not on them,

if you want them for free.., either google for them.., you might get lucky or head for one of the stores in manila.., should be lots of cheap dvds there

take it easy and life will be easy

# 4 19-05-2008 , 06:41 AM
im really in a rush..i did modelling too but theres no enough time for me to make one from the scratch..anyways thanks for the concern.. its not really a big thing that could affect our project..its kinda presentation in flash and we need 3d animals to animate them in flash..maybe we will draw these things in flash if we cant get cool 3d .mb files here.. tnx anyway..

# 5 19-05-2008 , 07:31 AM
Subscriber
theres not enough time anywhere for anything these days,

good luck

take it easy and life will be easy

# 6 19-05-2008 , 08:06 PM
but if u have a big heart you can give me one.. hehe hope so.. even a single model..particularly hornet(bee).. ur a pro anyways user added image

# 7 19-05-2008 , 08:27 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by seizefunkmale_max
but if u have a big heart you can give me one.. hehe hope so.. even a single model..particularly hornet(bee).. ur a pro anyways user added image

In my oppinion if you had been around a little longer and active on the forums you might find people are more willing to freely hand out their hard work for nothing. But I think this is a tall order to ask from a community you seem to have just started to participate in.

I hope you find what you are looking for and that your project finishes off ok.

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”

# 8 19-05-2008 , 09:22 PM
Senior Software Developer
Try Turbo Squid...

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)

# 9 21-05-2008 , 01:54 AM

Originally posted by alexanderH
In my oppinion if you had been around a little longer and active on the forums you might find people are more willing to freely hand out their hard work for nothing. But I think this is a tall order to ask from a community you seem to have just started to participate in.

I hope you find what you are looking for and that your project finishes off ok.

thats why i posted here in this "newbie forum" area because im a novice in maya...as if ur an oldie here, u just joined in sept 2007 LOL.. im just asking if any1 can help me, and that i will be glad... im not begging to death or something here...

# 10 21-05-2008 , 01:56 AM

Originally posted by R@nSiD
Try Turbo Squid...

tnx..and thats what im talking about... damn those people as if they know everything...:angery:

# 11 21-05-2008 , 03:47 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by seizefunkmale_max
thats why i posted here in this "newbie forum" area because im a novice in maya...as if ur an oldie here, u just joined in sept 2007 LOL.. im just asking if any1 can help me, and that i will be glad... im not begging to death or something here...

....right, because I said I am an oldie. The "Newbie forum" area you are posting in is more or less help for the beginners. I'm no pro, nor do I claim to be. I didn't give you a link because I don't have any. Sorry if the makes me a douche bag. It's too bad you thought I was being hostile but really now, you are getting the help you wanted so don't complain about a response or two that you don't like.

"can sm1 give me free .mb files please..animal files" next time ask for resources, and not for someones work. Then you will target more responses that you can appreciate.

Cheers

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”

# 12 21-05-2008 , 11:35 AM
Senior Software Developer
On the back of Mr H's Post, ppl have asked for ppl to do Uni Work and some profesional work for them via these forums.

This type of request is usually met with huge hostility as 99.9% of ppl here create there own work for learning purposes or thier own Uni or college courses. Usually the excuse is.. " I dont have time" ... And the arguments ensue.

If need help then the majority or community members will help out, but to requst someoes work is not the way to go.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)

# 13 21-05-2008 , 12:06 PM
Have a look into getting one a back issure of 3d world, not too sure which one but there was one with free animals in it on the CD.

Chris is right, asking for free stuffs not the way to go about stuff, it takes time and effort, a pro's time costs money.

Say you were making a short film for a festival and you needed the models then and you would credit the modelers then that might be different as it's possibly mutualy benificial to you and the modeler.

Whats wrong with turbo squid, dont you just buy a model and thats that??

Have a look on somewhere like highend 3d they might have some in the downloads section.

One of the main things here is that people dont want to GIVE their work away as who knows what your going to do with it, take credit yourself.... You get the pictue. If you PAY for it then you can do what you want with it.

Sorry to sound harsh but thats the reality of it.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle

# 14 24-05-2008 , 09:09 PM
there are only 2 kinds of people in this world..those who are selfish and those who are not.. if you cant offer a little help then ignore this thread not putting negative feedbacks about do it yourself!! bla!bla! things like that.. im just asking from those people that can help, why you people still reading this thread that yourself alone cant help...

# 15 25-05-2008 , 08:39 AM
Sorry but your also forgetting the people that want everything for free and the ones that work hard.....

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle