Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 10-03-2006 , 11:12 PM
Subscriber

Einsteins riddle...

here's a riddle that einstein wrote.

he said that 98 percent of the world will not be able to do it.

you have to find out which person owns the fish.
there are no tricks to it, its just pure logic.
it seems difficult, but if you dont quit you are probably bound to find the answer.

https://www.manbottle.com/trivia/einstein_s_riddle

i have been searching for a link that does not include the answer. this is just one of them.

https://www.eastes.net/content/EinsteinsRiddle.asp

it took me 35 minutes to figure it out. and iam not a very brilliant kid. most geeks can do it. as for the nerds they will probably give up. and to the ppl that has already done this riddle, pls keep you mouth zipped!!

does anyone have the guts to do it with no help...????

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 2 11-03-2006 , 12:18 AM
oww, my brain hurts:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 11-03-2006 , 05:00 AM
Whoa, I did this same riddle in like Grade 5 (except they changed the cigar part to life fav food or soemthing, since it was in Grade 5 and all). My teacher made us all do it, and said whoever does it first wins a prize. I won (woot) in like 40 mins I think...won a few tickets to the movies :attn:

# 4 11-03-2006 , 09:20 AM
Subscriber
I just did it nearly without help, I had a look at part of the answer sometime during the riddle to see if I'd gotten the colours right, and then accidently saw who owned the fish... Didn't help me though, as I had the fish and the bird mixed up in my head until the end user added image

I'd guess it took me somewhere around 30-40 minutes, but I didn't time it so I can't say for certain...

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 5 14-03-2006 , 04:14 PM
took me about 20 minutes using visio and a lot of brains... but surely much less than the old joker used...

now... one imagined that in this age there should already be a software combining the best features of visio+quantrix/excel+acess+rational rose in an integrated pakage and philosophy intended to help to solve those and other more real or interesting problems... you know, so the work of a thousand monkeys is done with a click... well it doesnt...very frustrating...

edit diagram removed so that you can break your brains at pleasure....

Last edited by dragonfx; 14-03-2006 at 04:29 PM.
# 6 15-03-2006 , 02:53 PM
hey, that was a good one.
i am generally lazy and don't want to pick my brain with riddles, but i tried this one and it wasn't so bad.
all you have to do is take a piece of paper and draw it all out. then, keep going through all the conditions and keep moving objects around, until you come up with a layout that fits all the conditions...

# 7 15-03-2006 , 09:56 PM
Yeah, I tried this one 5 months ago and finished it in less than an hour. I was really proud of myself until I started to discover that everyone I know who tried it also did it in less than an hour.

# 8 25-03-2006 , 09:18 PM
This girl from school had that. It took me nearly an hour, with good ole pencil and paper. I still have the sheet, somewhere.

<a href="https://insanityprojects.tripod.com">Insanity Projects</a>

ICQ#- 277234669
AIM- jsprpettit4
# 9 27-03-2006 , 12:46 AM
Did this in about 45 mins...

what a waste of time.... :p

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 10 27-03-2006 , 09:03 AM
Subscriber
i would say this is a accomplishment in life..lol

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!