Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 07-12-2004 , 02:39 AM

car rims

sup guys made some car rims from a tutorial. having a few problems with edge seperation but i dont think they look too bad. still needs some tweakin on the colors tho.

Attached Images
# 2 07-12-2004 , 05:36 AM
Nice... I used that tutorial to create the rims on my car... How did you do a global change of texture to each nurbs patch.. I have to go in a change each one.. Very time consuming..

Looks good though... I have a chrome shader if you want one... You may be going for the anodized look though from what i can tell

# 3 07-12-2004 , 06:12 AM
Subscriber
black rims with a red anodized lip are teh hotness

get that chrysler symbol out of there though user added image

# 4 07-12-2004 , 12:41 PM
yeah i was just messing around with the crystal. i think it looks kidna cool just doesnt really go with the rest of the rims.

btw cgrindo to change the texture of all of the parts of the rim select them all, open up the hypershade, hold right mouse and click add texture to selected. and if you have one a chrome shader would be cool my email is wdewind@nyc.rr.com or if you have a link to download thats cool too.

thanks
-khaos