Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 01-12-2005 , 10:18 PM

Need help with camrea controls.

Sorry to seem like a noob but, I got this other program called Wings 3d and I set the camrea controls to be like Maya like when you hit Alt then hit on your mouse left button then your camrea routates then when you hit the right mouse button your camrea zooms but, I whant to know how can I have the camrea go up and down with the key board and mouse.

Thank you.

cheak out wings 3d it is a neat lital program.
https://www.wings3d.com/

I like to use it for making meshes for unreal turnament 2004 because the plugin makes it a lightwave (.lwo) file. The unreal editor will react with lightwave files easly for the mesh to be imported.

Last edited by landmaker; 02-12-2005 at 02:02 PM.
# 2 03-12-2005 , 12:03 PM
Subscriber
I noticed a PDF User manual on that site. You'll probably have to read it and figure out how to customize / map hotkeys. You could also ask this question on their forums. Since this site is sort of dedicated to Maya you might have better luck there.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas A. Edison