Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 07-11-2002 , 03:12 AM

DirectX 8.1

Hi, All

I seem to be having playback problems with my movies in the Media Player. I installed DirectX 8.1 and shortly thereafter saw how image quality degraded to a non-satisfactory setting.

I would like to know if there´s a way of uninstalling DirectX and installing a prior version? -according to all-powerfull-Microsoft, I can´t-
I´m hoping you guys can prove otherwise, since formatting would require me to burn almost 15 GIGS of data, and I certainly lack the time approach to try such an endeavour.

Please help. Thanks!

# 2 07-11-2002 , 04:24 AM
Subscriber
# 3 07-11-2002 , 07:33 AM
Thanks! It didn´t work though ... but I´ll sure figure out something soon.

Thanks anyway!

# 4 07-11-2002 , 08:14 AM
Kevin
adl... what movies> the vip ones or your collection of amatuer skin fliks user added image

# 5 07-11-2002 , 08:18 AM

Originally posted by Kevin
adl... what movies> the vip ones or your collection of amatuer skin fliks user added image

.. LOL! .. <clears throat> .. hmm ... ehh . just u.. my .. ehh .. brothers birthday! yes that´s it! my brother´s birthday video! .. ehh .. <nervous chuckle> .. ehh ..hehe .. what were you thinking?

# 6 11-11-2002 , 11:50 PM
i've had no problems with it...other than the fact that directx doesn't work AT ALL. direct3d works fine though...

could just be the individual video you're trying to play...there's no way of getting rid of directx other than formating (time to invest in a cd burner, dude...or at least find a friend with lots of disk space and copy your stuff overnight).

or you could try to get the newest beta off of www.microsoft.com/directx

good luck with it

Signatures are the opium of the masses.
# 7 12-11-2002 , 01:22 AM
I´ve already burned about 10 Gigs .. about ten more to go, and I´ll format, It happens with every video, so I´m certain it´s the DirectX. Anyway I need a format anyway, got to much stuff in it. I want to organize all the programs. user added image