Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 19-04-2003 , 02:25 PM

Character: "an ant"

# 2 20-04-2003 , 06:41 AM
Subscriber
you're video is kinda messed up. Try downloading it. It might be corrupt, or compressed or something.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 3 20-04-2003 , 07:44 AM
# 4 21-04-2003 , 11:07 PM
I downloaded it and it was messed up too. Really jittery and hard to see what's goingon

the model looked quite good though

re upload it

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 5 22-04-2003 , 08:20 PM
Subscriber
Hi equinox,

your video worked perfect for me.

And I really like it, though there is something that makes me wonder - it looks like it's going to be some kind of Softimage|XSI advertising spot (colour scheme, red ribbon)...!

But I still like it - good job!

Renderizer

Subdivide and conquer!

Free your mind, and your ass will follow!
# 6 23-04-2003 , 11:04 AM
thanks Renderizer. this is my first multi-leg animation. this is an experience. I hope , i will create good animation in future. I try to be a good animator. user added image

# 7 23-04-2003 , 11:23 AM
Kevin
awesome dude!!! great loks and nice balance to the animation...

Guys make sure you have the latest divx codex..it works fine, alos use zoom player! Its much better

# 8 23-04-2003 , 09:48 PM
SM Tea Boy
Very nice work great movement

Video worked fine for me also user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 9 23-04-2003 , 10:35 PM
Hey! That video is excellent! Love the theme.
Try to watch the ant´s legs movement, since at times she doesn´t feel anchoring to the ground. -More noticeable in the middle legs-

Video Worked fine for me.
Took David´s advice in some other post, and got me Zoomplayer, tried uninstalling WMP9, it´s still there. :S

# 10 25-04-2003 , 07:15 AM
Thanks everybody. I will care your comments.

# 11 05-05-2003 , 07:23 PM
Subscriber
Well i downloaded again, and let it loop a few times, my computer figured it out on the 3d play and it worked fine. Cool ant! And yes you do try at animating, keep it up.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2