Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 21-03-2007 , 11:19 PM
SM Tea Boy

The AH-64 Apache - DVD Box Set

Continuing our best of Simplymaya series we are re-releasing the AH-64 Apache tutorial on DVD. This 27 hour tutorial contains the full modelling / texturing / animation and final composition of the Apache Helicopter. It's now available as a massive 6 disc DVD set with re-mastered video and audio.

Check out the final animation here to see why this tutorial is on our best of list

60% discount on DVD for the first 100 buyers user added image enjoy https://www.simplymaya.com/dvd/dvds.mhtml?special=yes

A massive 27 hours of tutorial. A great buy if your into hard surface modelling.

I'd like to thank kbrown for digging up the original video files for us, which I'd somehow misplaced.

David

user added image

user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 22-03-2007 , 09:37 AM
Subscriber
What about digital download? Is there a discount for that also, or only for the DVDs?

# 3 22-03-2007 , 09:39 AM
SM Tea Boy
ATM it's just a DVD offer. we may offer it as a download sometime this week it's still being discussed. We're migrating to a batch of new servers so we don't want to put to much extra load on the ones we're using while the migration is in progress.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 22-03-2007 , 09:46 AM
Jr.Who
I saw in the email that it said this is the 4th best. What are the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd?

# 5 22-03-2007 , 09:49 AM
SM Tea Boy
You'll know next month we're doing one a month user added image

5th was the dragon and it's not really the 4th best it's just our top 5 tutorials in no particular order.

David

# 6 22-03-2007 , 09:52 AM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by David
You'll know next month we're doing one a month user added image

5th was the dragon and it's not really the 4th best it's just our top 5 tutorials in no particular order.

David

I see. Thanks. user added image

# 7 22-03-2007 , 09:55 AM
Subscriber
Thanks Dave. Yeah I can tell somethings going on over there, the sites been acting strange this morning.

# 8 22-03-2007 , 04:20 PM
I would like to get the special price on download!:attn:

# 9 26-03-2007 , 02:43 PM
Subscriber
Is it the same thing that you can download here:
https://www.simplymaya.com/movie_page...html?tut_id=81

I'm just waiting for my discs to be shipped :attn:

I also bought the dragon remastered and have been able to download those, but not the apache. Would be great if i could too, but I'll probably still be working on the dragon one by the time my order gets to me. :blush:

# 10 26-03-2007 , 02:52 PM
Tubby

Apache DVD Orders

APACHE DVD ORDERS

For those who have ordered the Apache DVD Remastered DVD set, please be aware there will be a slight delay with your orders.

This is due the shear amount of orders placed in past the 4 days. Hopefully the vast majority of orders will be sent out by Friday 30th March.

I apologise for the delay but the popularity of this tutorial has caught me by surprise.

Any problems feel free to leave a post at the DVD Lounge or PM me.

Yours

Darren
Site-Admin
DVD-Production
Postal Services Worldwide

# 11 08-05-2007 , 10:54 PM

Originally posted by xsx
Thanks Dave. Yeah I can tell somethings going on over there, the sites been acting strange this morning.

user added image user added image

# 12 28-06-2007 , 01:12 AM
thank you

# 13 28-06-2007 , 01:24 AM
thank you

# 14 08-07-2007 , 03:45 AM
Subscriber
umm, this may sound weird, but is the instructor Kurt Boutlier ??
thanks user added image

oh and is there anyway to know which version of maya the tutorial used?, thanks

Find a job you like and you wont have to work a single day in your life
# 15 20-07-2007 , 10:43 AM
thank you !!!!:attn: :bow: